Aktuelle Zeit: 16.05.2024, 09:17

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Forumsregeln

Die Forumsregeln lesen

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 926 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 62  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.11.2006, 01:28 
Mill overseer & Richards Schmusekätzchen

Flo ist zurück! Sie schreibt bei der AA:
Zitat:
well well well .... what a night!! We have had a BLAST!!!!!!

It has been such good fun, from arriving and getting our special red wristbands, catching a glimpse of Richard having his photo taken making friends with the props bloke - who took our photos on a bit of the set AND gave us chocolate (what a sweetie [image] ) to going in and finding our seats WITH our names on - how exciting was that !!!!!!!!!!

and that was before filming started

The cast was introduced one by one (big cheer when our man came out). Filming began which was interspersed with bits (VT darlings!) which they had done before.

Oh are you all in for a treat. The man is just gorgeous

without giving it all away, the man is just , long long legs, THAT voice, all those facial expressions that we all adore (assume I can speak for us all [image] ) and Dawn French got to snog him, not once but atleast twice, may have even been three times - lucky lucky woman

Can't believe what a great day it has been sooooo excited and still have next week to go as well

Zitat:
There's one bit where they it is so tantalising. Harry (aka Richard) talks about a debt outstanding and that Geraldine (Dawn) should be aware as she would not want to be in arrears, and they almost kiss then. You could have heard a pin drop in the studio and vould ahve cut the tension with a knife!!

And then the first take (snog one) she didn't kiss him and we groaned. Second time around (she loved doing the re-takes and made this quip about the whole audience then having a go!) she did kiss him, and then seond or third time, she really went for it. We were all sat there glued to our seats, breath held in!!!!!!

Zitat:
oh believe me he looked fine.

In the live shots (mes and Eli will correct me if I am wrong) he wore jeans, a stripy jumper and a blue shirt. He also wore fetching navy blue pea coat with a red woollen scarf, and it looked like he was wearing desert boots, but can't be too sure about that, as was mostly concentrating on his upper half

Have to say was really funny as in between takes the camera would stay focused on the scene - which meant that quite often we could see just RA's legs, crotch or bum

Zuletzt geändert von Andromeda am 13.11.2006, 01:53, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: 13.11.2006, 01:28 

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.11.2006, 01:46 

flo hat geschrieben:
The man is just gorgeous

without giving it all away, the man is just , long long legs, THAT voice, all those facial expressions that we all adore

*seufz* :sabber: :hechel: *hyperventilier* *plumps*

:ohnmacht: :ohnmacht: :ohnmacht: :ohnmacht: :ohnmacht: :ohnmacht: :ohnmacht: :ohnmacht: :ohnmacht: :ohnmacht: :ohnmacht: :ohnmacht:

:rawelove: :rawelove:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.11.2006, 01:55 
Lovelace's dearest creature

Andromeda hat geschrieben:
Flo ist zurück! Sie schreibt bei der AA:
Zitat:
AND gave us chocolate (what a sweetie [image] ) to going in

Ich sag nur eins: Have a break, have a kitkat ! :wink:

Zitat:
And then the first take (snog one) she didn't kiss him and we groaned. Second time around (she loved doing the re-takes and made this quip about the whole audience then having a go!) she did kiss him, and then seond or third time, she really went for it. We were all sat there glued to our seats, breath held in!!!!!!

Und das alles live und in Farbe. :ohnmacht: :wink:

flo hat geschrieben:
The man is just gorgeous

without giving it all away, the man is just , long long legs, THAT voice, all those facial expressions that we all adore

*seufz* :sabber: :hechel: *hyperventilier* *plumps*

:ohnmacht: :ohnmacht: :ohnmacht: :ohnmacht: :ohnmacht: :ohnmacht: :ohnmacht: :ohnmacht: :ohnmacht: :ohnmacht: :ohnmacht: :ohnmacht:

:rawelove: :rawelove:

Würde mich nicht wunderen, wenn er eines Tages noch Beinmodel wird. :wink:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.11.2006, 01:59 

Wahnsinn - das wird immer besser!

Closer2red hat das Ticket gewonnen, das Eli noch übrig hatte und geht nächste Woche zu VoD!!!! Herzlichen Glückwunsch - Mann, hat die ein Glück!!! Bild

Und Helenworcs hat sich am Nachmittag 20 min (!!!!!!) lang mir RA unterhalten!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

(Vielleicht war's ja auch nur ein Monolog seinerseits - wäre in meinem Fall jedenfalls so gewesen! :shock: :ohnmacht: :ohnmacht: :ohnmacht: )

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.11.2006, 02:09 

Wahnsinn - das wird immer besser!

Sehe ich auch so. :ja:

Zitat:
Closer2red hat das Ticket gewonnen, das Eli noch übrig hatte und geht nächste Woche zu VoD!!!! Herzlichen Glückwunsch - Mann, hat die ein Glück!!! Bild

Kann man wohl sagen.
Von mir hier auch: Glückwunsch closer2red ! :D
Bestimmt, wird sie hier bei uns auch ausführlich darüber berichten wollen.

Zitat:
Und Helenworcs hat sich am Nachmittag 20 min (!!!!!!) lang mir RA unterhalten!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

(Vielleicht war's ja auch nur ein Monolog seinerseits - wäre in meinem Fall jedenfalls so gewesen! :shock: :ohnmacht: :ohnmacht: :ohnmacht: )

Mal sehen, was sie so zusagen hat. Oder auch nicht.
Ich wüsste, ehrlich gesagt, auch nicht, was ich in dem Moment machen würde, wenn ich so ein Glück hätte.
Wahrscheinlich hätte ich mich mit ihm auch nett unterhalten.
Falls er natürlich gut drauf ist. :wink:
Allerdings, ob ich mit Englisch zu recht käme, würde ich bei meinen bescheidenen Englischkenntnissen bezweifeln. :cry:
Na ja, kommt auf die Situation an.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.11.2006, 02:25 

Julia, gut daß wir uns nicht auf die Stand-by tickets eingelassen haben! Millhand hat auf C19 geschrieben, sie war die erste in der Schlange mit Standby tickets und ist nicht reingekommen - niemand mit standby tickets hat es ins Studio geschafft!!! :fluch: Aber wenigstens hat sie Richard von weitem gesehen:
Zitat:
He's even taller in real life. ;D

Und AnnetteG schreibt, nicht einmal alle Ticketinhaber wären ins Studio gekommen!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Und Scarlett hat bei C19 einen ellenlangen ersten Bericht gepostet! Sie hat übrigens schon ab 15.00 Uhr auf Einlaß gewartet! :shock: Hier die wichtigsten Auszüge:
Zitat:
Another car appeared from out of the studio gates and someone (I now know to be helenworcs) yelled out the car window as she whizzed passed to park her car 'I've just met him' with a thumbs up sign [image] . Well we were all astonishment as you can imagine. We watched helenworcs screech to a halt, do a 10 point turn in the middle of the road, narrowly avoiding the hedge and railings (I'm sure at one point she actually did mount the pavement!)... to say she was excited is probably the understatement of the century!! Anyway she will post all about her meeting with Richard tomorrow and I think it only proper that she give all the details as it was 'her moment'. You go girl!! We listened to her tell her tale with our mouths open (minor squeeling and by all

Zitat:
As we were stood there we got our first glimpse of the man himself. And an audible buzz went round. Lots of eeeks and [image] but we were quite discreet! I wasn't that close so only got a vague impression of him. Tall, long legs, slouching a bit. Wasn't impressed with what he was wearing but he'd changed by the time we saw him again (thank god!) He strolled from somewhere (probably his dressing room) with a member of the production crew and disappeared up some stairs into the studio.

Zitat:
And yes girls DF does get to snog him..... twice in fact (apparently they had to do another retake - yeah right - she's not stupid!!) There were also several make up girls and wardrobe artists who'd have to touch up his make up or adjust his clothing although no one else seemed to be getting as much attention! ;)

Watching him act was just amazing - he was so in control of everything he was doing. All the nuances and inflections in his voice and facial expressions. He really is a very good actor.

And he is as good looking in the flesh.... I think it was Edith who said that she hoped this would cure her ... but it's only made it worse because he is so lovely..

Zuletzt geändert von Andromeda am 13.11.2006, 02:43, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.11.2006, 02:42 

Zitat:
And yes girls DF does get to snog him..... twice in fact (apparently they had to do another retake - yeah right - she's not stupid!!) There were also several make up girls and wardrobe artists who'd have to touch up his make up or adjust his clothing although no one else seemed to be getting as much attention! ;)

Watching him act was just amazing - he was so in control of everything he was doing. All the nuances and inflections in his voice and facial expressions. He really is a very good actor.

And he is as good looking in the flesh.... I think it was Edith who said that she hoped this would cure her ... but it's only made it worse because he is so lovely..

Ich glaube, I'm also dahinschmelz. :ohnmacht: :wink:

Wie kann man "snog" übersetzen ?
So was wie ärgern, sticheln ?

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.11.2006, 02:45 

Anke hat geschrieben:

Knutschen! Bild

Glückliche Dawn French!!! :ohnmacht:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.11.2006, 02:49 

Anke hat geschrieben:

Knutschen! Bild

Ah ha. Wieder was dazu gelernt. :wink:

Zitat:
Glückliche Dawn French!!! :ohnmacht:

Ähm...ja...ich glaube...ich...:ohnmacht:
Würde gerne mal wissen, wie es ihr gefallen hat. :evilgrin:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.11.2006, 02:51 

Mesandraeth ist auch zurück! Sie schreibt bei der AA:
Zitat:
All in all, it was fantastic, RA is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS in the flesh, he's so very very tall dark and extremely handsome and he was wonderful in the scenes. Can't say much about it, cos the producer asked us all not to, but everyone is in for a real treat at Christmas.

Did I mention he looked BLOODY GORGEOUS!

Zitat:
very very dark hair, looking very very sexy and as Eli so rightly say, 'very damn hot!'

*seufz* :hechel: :hechel: :sabber: :sabber: :ohnmacht: :ohnmacht: :ohnmacht: :ohnmacht: :ohnmacht:

Warum, nur warum bin ich in der Nacht überhaupt ins Bett gegangen???? :warum: :wall: :wall: :wall: Wenn ich noch knapp 2 Stunden gewartet hätte, hätte ich gleich zurückmailen können... :flenn: :flenn: :flenn: :flenn:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.11.2006, 03:03 

Und das heutige "One word a day" ist: eye-candy! :shock: :verschwoerung:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.11.2006, 05:50 
KGB Spionin im RA-Dreamland

Das mit der Nachtschicht ist ja nichts geworden, dafür lege ich mal ne Frühschicht ein. Konnte sowieso kaum schlafen. :verdacht:
Habe bis jetzt nur gelesen, was ihr so zitiert und bin schon ganz aufgeregt. :hurra: :spring:
Ich weiß nicht, ob ich den heutigen Tag im Büro überlebe....Bin so gespannt auf alle Berichte, dass ich kaum an etwas anders denken kann. :stupid:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.11.2006, 08:32 
Guy's evil dungeon-mistress

Zitat:
but everyone is in for a real treat at Christmas

Ich glaube dass wird wohl das schönste Weihnachten überhaupt werden. :hurra: Bin schon megagespannt auf Helenworcs' Bericht. Ach Wahnsinn, wie alle so von ihm geschwärmt haben. :sabber: :ohnmacht: Und jetzt ist denen ihre RAddiction noch schlimmer. :shock: Und das wirklich alle einen Kommentar zu seinen Beinen gemacht haben, die müssen ja dann in echt noch toller sein. Ist das überhaupt möglich. :ohnmacht:

Zitat:
Und das heutige "One word a day" ist: eye-candy!

Das trifft den Nagel auf den Kopf. :daumen:

Diese raffinierte Dawn French. Sie hat die Gelegenheit gleich genutzt (wäre auch blöd, wenn nicht) und hat sich bestimmt super amüsiert. :evilgrin:

Helenworcs hat ja noch geschrieben

Zitat:
All I can say is that yesterday was a GOOD DAY!!!!!! (Even though it's not my birthday - it's in 10 days time, but I think I'll consider Sunday as the official one this year!)

I'll do a full post later today if that's ok. Believe it or not once I had come out of the studios and practically crashed my car trying to park it, I garbled out the details of my encounter to the startled C19'ers, then sat in the car and wrote some notes so that I didn't forget anything! I know you will want every detail!!!!

Suffice to say, Richard is a total darling, and a TOTAL babe! He was chatty and lovely and so nice - just as you would expect him to be.

....and I'm not washing my right cheek for a good while yet!!!!

Ach herrje, die Gute war wohl nach der RAttack so durch den Wind und hätte bald ihr Auto noch zu Schrott gefahren. :o

Und sie hat ein Bussi bekommen :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :ohnmacht: :ohnmacht: :ohnmacht: :ohnmacht: :ohnmacht:

Zuletzt geändert von Milton lass am 13.11.2006, 08:39, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.11.2006, 08:37 

Sitze auch schon jier und bin ganz excited!!! Edith von C19 dachte wirklich, sie wäre kuriert, wenn sie ihn in Natura sehen würde.
Das Gegenteil ist der Fall. Dieser Mann muss ja eine ziemliche Aura um sich verbreiten, wen alle so begeistert sind.

Wahnsinn, RA so vor sich zu haben und vielleicht auch noch mit ihm zu sprechen :sabber: :ylsuper:

Die Mädls scheinen das sehr gut gemacht zu haben. Zumindest leben alle noch.

Glückliche Dawn French!!! Also bei mir hätte das bestimmt erst beim zehnten Anlauf geklappt. :grinsen:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.11.2006, 08:41 

Ich will auch ein Bussi von RA!!!!!! :flenn: :flenn:

Die Welt ist so ungerecht, warum muss ich nur auf diesem uninteressanten Fleck leben, warum bin ich nicht in London?????? :flenn:

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 926 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 62  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde